I have to say, I woke up this morning and the Northerner in me was elated at the fact that it was 62 degrees and September.
I have always found solace in the fall. The latter months of the year have always been the most abounding for me...not entirely sure why, but it's true. But there's something about this month: this year... A friend of mine called me, back in July. Told me that something special was waiting for me in September, but not to try to figure it out. (Which is a lot like telling someone not to think of pink flamingos, but ya know...whatever).
Anyway, I don't know when this "gift" is coming. I don't know what or who it is. I don't know if it's something I have even thought of or knew I wanted. But I do think that whatever or whoever it is...it's something/someone that I need.
I don't know.
Just seems like things you need always last a lot longer, go a lot further than the things you want.
Dear, September
I'm here.
No comments:
Post a Comment